HP PageWide XL 4500 Printer Drivers Download – The HP PageWide XL 4500 is the perfect business vast-structure printer. It is absurdly huge, evaluating in at nearly half a ton, and is even constructed with detachable parts simply so it might fit by way of doorways. It may print banners and ads the duration of two soccer job areas at write rates of speed, hitting 4,284 sq ft each hour – that is 1.19 sq ft each and every next. It keeps two rolls at a time automatically, however, it is extensible to 4 rolls, and it may check broad-formatting paperwork, rendering it a correct multi-purpose machine.
How to Install HP PageWide XL 4500 Printer Drivers
How to Install HP Printer Drivers
So, how to install HP printer drivers? First of all, you don’t always need the CD as today’s technology has allowed a more efficient way to manage the installation. All you need is to get connected to internet connection; then you should be fine.
Before you start with the installation, be sure that you have the most updated software. It should be compatible and run along with both your printer as well as your operating system. Also, make sure that your printer and the computer are connected to the similar network.
Follow the following steps to install;
- You should follow the instruction. And then you will come to the option ‘Connection Type.’
- There will be different options, including ‘Network,’ ‘Through the Network’, or ‘Wireless.’
- Choose the different options depending on the software type that you want.
However, it is possible that the software itself will automatically detect your wireless setting as well as connect it directly. This way is possible when the internet connection is on, and the printer has connected to the network. This is the reasons why you should connect the printer and computer within the same network connection. However, it is possible that the software won’t be able to detect the printer. What should you do?
- First of all, make sure to do ‘advanced search.’ You use the assigned IP address to do it.
- How to do it? Do one of these two: print the Network Configuration page or print the report from Wireless Network Test.
- If your printer has a display, the address will be visible on it. This is the alternative option of how to install HP printer drivers.
What if you are using the USB method for the wireless use?
- First of all, the software won’t be able to detect the printer’s presence on the network.
- You will have to create a wireless connection. There will be a guide for it.
- You will use the USB cable temporarily to connect the printer and computer.
- Don’t connect them first. Wait until you are instructed to do so.
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Download HP PageWide XL 4500 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows