HP LaserJet Pro M125a Printer Drivers Download – The HP CZ172A LaserJet Pro MFP M125a All In One Printer gives the simplest, best way of getting stamping tasks carried out swiftly. It is a compact machine, nevertheless does different features like checking and copying in addition to the apparent: generating. The printer is straightforward to mount and offers very clear well-defined files. With its laser stamping feature, it produces around 20 internet pages a minute with a 600 by 600 dpi solution. The reasonable LED screen provides you simplified operations. The printer is built with a higher speed CPU with a time clock speed of 600MHz and it has an optimum memory potential of 128MB. It is a power Legend competent machine that does not only provides top quality designs, and also will go straight into your budget whilst keeping a vision out for the surroundings. With a body weight of 8kg and greatest proportions of 420 by 438 by 254mm, this printer may be placed anyplace in your office or home.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M125a Printer Drivers
How to Install HP Printer Drivers
So, how to install HP printer drivers? First of all, you don’t always need the CD as today’s technology has allowed a more efficient way to manage the installation. All you need is to get connected to internet connection; then you should be fine.
Before you start with the installation, be sure that you have the most updated software. It should be compatible and run along with both your printer as well as your operating system. Also, make sure that your printer and the computer are connected to the similar network.
Follow the following steps to install;
- You should follow the instruction. And then you will come to the option ‘Connection Type.’
- There will be different options, including ‘Network,’ ‘Through the Network’, or ‘Wireless.’
- Choose the different options depending on the software type that you want.
However, it is possible that the software itself will automatically detect your wireless setting as well as connect it directly. This way is possible when the internet connection is on, and the printer has connected to the network. This is the reasons why you should connect the printer and computer within the same network connection. However, it is possible that the software won’t be able to detect the printer. What should you do?
- First of all, make sure to do ‘advanced search.’ You use the assigned IP address to do it.
- How to do it? Do one of these two: print the Network Configuration page or print the report from Wireless Network Test.
- If your printer has a display, the address will be visible on it. This is the alternative option of how to install HP printer drivers.
What if you are using the USB method for the wireless use?
- First of all, the software won’t be able to detect the printer’s presence on the network.
- You will have to create a wireless connection. There will be a guide for it.
- You will use the USB cable temporarily to connect the printer and computer.
- Don’t connect them first. Wait until you are instructed to do so.
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
Download HP LaserJet Pro M125a Printer Drivers
Download for Windows
Download for Mac OS